Thursday 1 December 2011

Chips/Wedges/Fries...Potatoes!

 Simple, but half the time I see a recipe online that is simple and I would have never thought of myself unless someone else showed me.
Came home from school, work and the library all day to find that the food I planned on eating had gone bad...and realized all that I had was onions and potatoes.

Ingredients:
  • Potatos
  • Red Onion
  • Yellow Onion
  • Oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Corriender
  • Ginger
  • Garlic
  • Cumin
  • Chillies
  • Paprika
  • Any spices you want actually...that's what I used
Directions:
1) Preheat the oven to the max.
2) Cut the potatoes and put them into a large bowl.
3) Bash the garlic, grate the ginger and cut the onions (if you put them in the freezer first they won't make you cry!) and add them to the bowl.
4) Add oil and spices and mix together
5) Put the potatoes on an oven tray and in the oven (even if its not preheated)
6) Cook to whatever point you want them to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment