Bottom layer and extra one: Peanut M&M Cakes
Frosting: unnecessary because of everything in them!
Recipe from here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Oreo-and-Peanut-Butter-Brownie-Cakes/
- 1 package cake mix (I used Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 12 Oreos, one for each cake (all my box had)
- 6 tsp Peanut Butter
- 26 Peanut M&Ms, three for each cake
2) Line the cupcake tin with wrappers.
3) Place one Oreo in each.
4) Add 1/2 tsp to the top of each Oreo.
5) Make the cake batter.
6) Add the cake batter to the top of the Oreos.
7) Bake for about 20 minutes.
8) For the Peanut M&Ms, add 3 in the middle of the batter (in the picture, the bottom three I topped off and am about to do the top three).