I owe a friend some baked goods for their help with SPSS (and if you don't know what that is, youre probably lucky). It's also the hiking weekend starting tomorrow, and we need something to keep us going!
Recipe from here but with minor alterations (i.e. I didn't measure the chocolate chips or Oreos, just did a package)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- chocolate chips or chunks
- Oreos, roughly cut into quarters
- white chocolate chips
Directions (blogger won't let me add pictures in the middle, but if you look at past baking I'm sure you can figure it all out):
1) Preheat oven to 375F
2) Grease baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
3) Mix together butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
4) In another bowl, mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and, salt.
5) Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
6) Add in the chocolate chips and Oreos
7) Scoop into 2 TBSP sized balls
8) Place on a baking sheet 2 in apart and flatten with your hand
9) Bake 9-11 minutes
10) Let cool on the sheet for about 5 minutes and then remove.