- 6 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- grated rind and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 400 g (13 oz) cans butter beans
- salt and black pepper
- toasted Ciabatta
2) Add the shallots, garlic, chopped rosemary and lemon rind.
3) Cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes until the shallots are softened.
5) Add everything to a food processor (or pot if you don't are are going to use a potato masher) and combine.
6) Spread hummus on toasted ciabatta.