- 250 g/9 oz puff pastry
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 225 g/8 oz courgettes/zucchini (about 2 small ones), cut into thin slices
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 225 g/8 oz brie, cut into thin slices
- 5 tomatoes, cut into thin slices
2) Roll out the pastry onto a damp baking sheet.
3) Score the pastry with a knife 2.5 cm/1 in from the edges and prick with a fork, inside of the marks.
4) Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the courgettes/zucchini for 1-2 minutes.
5) Add the oregano and season.
6) Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
7) Allow to cool.
8) Starting at a short end, arrange overlapping rows of Brie, tomatoes and courgettes/zucchini within the cut marks, ending with the Brie.
9) Drizzle the pan juices over it and season.
10) Bake for 25-30 minutes until the pastry is puffed up and the courgettes/zucchini are tender.