And I can't find the recipe I used again so I have to remember it using the pictures...pretty simple recipe though
- 6 tomatoes, or what you think would be the equilivent of 6, if some are very very large
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 piece of bread (and more to eat with if desired)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- dash of vinegar
- handful of basil
- a few hot peppers (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
2) Add the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, bread, oil and vinegar to a food processor (this may need to be done in batches, as mine was)
3) Add the basil, hot peppers and salt and pepper to taste.
Before basil and hot peppers....
...After basil and hot peppers