- 1 block of tofu, cut into cubes
- flour to dust the tofu
- vegetable oil
- 6 + 8 green onions, sliced then
- 2 red chillies, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 TBSP ginger, chopped
- 2 TBSP black pepper
- 5 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP sugar
2) Put enough oil in a pan to come up 1/2 a cm and heat it.
3) Shake off excess flour and fry the tofu.
4) Put the tofu on a paper towel when you remove it from the oil.
5) In another pan (or clean the first one) add 1/2 cup of oil and heat to low heat.
6) Add the 6 green onions, red chillies, garlic, and ginger.
7) Saute until the contents are soft.
8) Add the soy sauce, sugar and pepper.
9) Add the tofu and 8 green onions.
10) Serve with rice.