- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 1 bag of spinach, washed
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 2 TBSP flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tube of Kraft Parmesan cheese (or the equivalent)
- salt and pepper
2) Add the garlic, and let cook for about 30 seconds, before it browns.
3) Add the onion until it softens.
4) Add the spinach and put the cover on the pot for about 3 minutes.
5) Remove the contents of the pot and place into a strainer or colander.
6) Add the butter until it melts.
7) Add the flour to make a roux.
8) Add the spinach mixture so the roux covers it.
9) Add the milk, Parmesan, salt and pepper.