- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut lengthways into strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1/2 inch of ginger, chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 TBSP corn starch or corn flour
- crushed corn flakes
2) Remove from the water and let drain.
3) Mix the onion, green pepper, garlic and salt. Their directions say to a paste, but I'm not sure how to turn a onion into a paste without a blender, masher or something similar.
4) Add the flour, corn starch and 2 TBSP water.
5) Heat oil in a pan.
6) Dip the potato in the onion and flour mixture, then the corn flakes, then place in the oil.
7) Flip when it is starting to brown on one side if necessary.
8) Remove from oil and place on a paper towel to drain the oil.
9) Serve with sauces, or just lemon juice which had the perfect amount of acid.
look at the crisp!